First Friends is currently enrolling children ages 4-5.
First Friends is open during the school year, Monday through Friday, mid-August through May, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Days available are Full Time (5 days a week), Part Time (3 days) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Part Time (2 Days) Tuesday, Thursday.
*We will work with your schedule and comply with your wishes if at all possible. Just contact Administration.
Go to our “Forms” (above) to look at the First Friends Handbook and Applications!
- Preschool Classes for children age 36 months (and toilet trained) to age five
- After School Kids (ASK) for kids K-6th grade
Christian character development is an essential part of our program. The following Christ-like qualities will be emphasized through example and Bible-based teachings.
- Courtesy and respect for others
- Cheerful obedience
- A cooperative spirit
- Good conduct and right attitudes
- Friendship and loyalty
- National pride and patriotism
- Making and playing in small groups
- Developing small and large muscle coordination
- Fostering reading and number readiness
- Experiencing time on a computer
- Learning about God’s Word, the Bible
- Exploring God’s creation
Packed lunches will be required. Parents bring snacks in on a three month rotation